Re: Continued ICS delay for Rezound
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Nope, still waiting :'(

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Uhg! i hope it goes Well for the Rezounds Demmo it's Not doing to bad on my Maxx but it seems to be a Mess for some of the Customers on here.

0 Likes
johnedens44

tidbits, it's obvious that you work for verizon which is fine. Please quit acting like everyone on here is so misinformed. You have your opinions we have ours. My point is simple and factual. VIRGIN is selling a more up to date product than most Verizon phones being sold. It might be an inferior phone but the OS is better than most VZW phones. Please answer this though. Why isn't the rezound being updated as promised? I got mine in late 2011 on the pretense it would get ICS. Now VZW is pumping the GS3 which is obsolete before being shipped. It's time for VZW to crap or get off the pot. If ICS is coming just freaking say when. If not, please say so, so we can make other choices or upgrades to current products. Is that too much to ask? This is ridiculous.

0 Likes
johnedens44

i think tidbits has been gagged. no answers to logical questions.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Say what? Me work for Verizon? Like I said before I am willing to wager any amount of money that I have NEVER worked applied or vested interest in Verizon. I would say the same think on other message boards and if you want i will provide links if you want. Already been through this before. Think of something better to troll with. You still have not shown me what I asked because it doesn't happen with economy models. Go ahead and buy that one then complain like you have done with the rezound.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

johnedens44 wrote:

tidbits, it's obvious that you work for verizon which is fine. Please quit acting like everyone on here is so misinformed. You have your opinions we have ours. My point is simple and factual. VIRGIN is selling a more up to date product than most Verizon phones being sold.

Really?  Let's See...

Virgin

HTC One V

Verizon

Galaxy Nexus

Droid Razr

Droid Razr Maxx

Galaxy S 3

I didn't know 1 is greater than 4...  Also when Verizon/HTC finally pushes out the update that's 5 to 1 ratio...  So how does Virgin sell more up to date devices?  There are a few other devices on the docket as well to get the update.  I still can't believe 1 is the largest number still...  So go buy that device on Virgin and then later complain about how you are not getting JB anytime soon.  Then you have went full circle...

0 Likes
johnedens44

tidbits,

VZW made it all good this evening when I cancelled 5 phones. BOTH MY REZOUNDS WERE UPGRADED TO GS3's. I should have those in about a week. I think they saw the handwriting on the wall (my company has 40 phones) I was going to cancel all of them. The rezound will never see JB. 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

See you in 6 months complaining how long it takes for Samsung to deliver JB. Manufacturers on average take at least 6 months+ to deliver an update.

0 Likes
Continued ICS delay for Rezound
Tidbits
Legend

like I said Smiley Happy  more than likely the One V might not get an update at all...

http://thenextweb.com/mobile/2012/07/20/htc-confirms-one-xl-one-x-and-one-s-will-receive-android-jel...

HTC never even bothered to mention anything about the One V.

0 Likes