4G..Still out for some folks?
stars90

4G LTE Work on my HTC Rezound.. but it turns off then turns back on randomly without switching to 3G.  Called Verizon they say that i'm in a "marginal zone" and it should be resolved by 2013 but it happens in ALL of Milwaukee.  Weak Signal?  Anyone else have similar experience?

0 Likes
Re: 4G..Still out for some folks?
AJM4

I have had the same problems with this phone, along with everything else mentioned on this forum.  I had to call Tech support for them to repair the 4G.  I am now on the SECOND Rezound and I am still having the same problems as before.  I had an Iphone and went in for an upgrade and of course they sold me on this one and assured me it was better than the Iphone.  I paid just as much for this phone as I would have for the 4s.  Could not be more disappointed with the Verizon sales associates and services I have gotten.  You spend that kind of money on something, you expect to GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Likes
ssharp77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Tampa and seem to be down. I haven't had 4G all day and this seemingly is affecting my data, as I have not received any emails during this time. I cannot find any info regarding any data outages either. It's a bit frustrating since my work email is tied to my device (HTC Rezound).

0 Likes
DPOPNYC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Service in NYC seems to have degraded pretty sharply as of late - also switching rapid fire in and out of 3g

0 Likes
ssharp77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had a buddy tell me that the 4G tends to burn up the sim cards and to try and get a new sim card. So I'll try that in the morn and see if that helps with picking my 4G back up. But my ex gf said she's been having the same issues with her phone as well. So I'm going to say it's a service issue that big red isn't owning up to.

0 Likes
stevolene
Enthusiast - Level 2

I havent had 4G in about a week ........... is this boost mobile?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Have you checked to make sure it didn't get switched to CDMA only mode?

0 Likes
stevolene
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do you check this please? it may have been, Ive had 3G only since update thanks

0 Likes
stevolene
Enthusiast - Level 2

that was it, thanks 4G now

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Sorry I didn't get back to you, things have been busy.  Glad you got it figured out.

0 Likes