cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

When will we get Adobe Flash 10.1 available for our Palm Pre Plus units ?

jwill758
Miembro

I had hoped the Adobe Flash would be included with this newest update ! Anyone have any ideas about when we might finally get some flash for our phones ? I've just recieved the 1.4.5 update to my Web OS and I've checked the app catalog , but alas , no freakin flash 10.1 ! This Flash 10.1 has been promised for quite some time now.....

Thanks for your help !

jwill758

0 Me gusta

Re: When will we get Adobe Flash 10.1 available for our Palm Pre Plus units ?

zgh424
Miembro
well the update just makes palm ready for adobe's flash 10.1 plugin. People have been waiting on adobe's plugin for what seems like a lifetime now so don't hold your breath cause it's all in adobe's hands now.
0 Me gusta

Harishnikov
Miembro
zgh424, Are you in a position to know this, or simply a wishful thinker? While I like my Palm Pre Plus a lot, the one thing I do not like is its lack of a Flash component. I hope you're right! Gracias
0 Me gusta

machinekiller85
Miembro
flash 10.1 has been completed and given to palm. Palm is working on optimizing it, and will most likely coming with webOS 2.0 which will probably come out sometime in nov because that when palms developer conference is.
0 Me gusta

sallycp
Miembro

After all the problems I had with the Palm Pixi Plus, I'm thrilled with my Palm Pre Plus!  Now if Adobe Flash was compatible with it.  Any updated ECD?  

Gracias

0 Me gusta

sallycp
Miembro

Bump

0 Me gusta

sallycp
Miembro

Bump!

0 Me gusta

legendsneverdie
Miembro

Palm pre/pre plus users will be receiving the flash update in early 2010....summer 2010........................Palm outright lied repeatedly to their users and HP already stated they will not give web os 2.0 to the pre or pre plus.  Flash will more than likely never exist on the pre/pre plus. 

0 Me gusta

dagumcp
Miembro

Palm has indeed included flash support in it's webOS 2.x software, however even if we get that update on the Pre Plus they likely won't enable it. My understanding is that they initially held back the 2.x software update because the Pre Plus can't handle it very well, so adding flash will only make it worse.

0 Me gusta

jungleheadz
Miembro

the answer is never. the week 500mhz processor on the pre plus wont run it.

0 Me gusta