cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I used to have a app for ringtones and when I had to get a replacement phone it was deleted and now I can't find it.... Help I need ringtones that are free

Jacktilley
Miembro

Please help me find a app with free ringtones!!!

0 Me gusta

Re: I used to have a app for ringtones and when I had to get a replacement phone it was deleted and now I can't find it.... Help I need ringtones that are free

lemew
Novice

Download ringtones to your computer. Connect your phone and transfer them to your ringtones folder on your palm.

0 Me gusta

Re: I used to have a app for ringtones and when I had to get a replacement phone it was deleted and now I can't find it.... Help I need ringtones that are free

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jacktilley, lemew is correct! While we do not know of any apps that are out there, you can transfer any MP3 you may have on your home computer and use it with your phone.

Simply plug your phone to your computer using its USB cable > Tap the option for USB Mode > When your computer loads your phone as an external hard drive, simply open the folder to view the contents of your Palm > Open the Ringtones folder, and this is where you will want to copy any MP3's you may have.

After you have copied over songs to that folder, unmount your device from your computer. (If you check the area where you selected USB Mode, you should be able to change it to Just Charge.) Finally,open your phones Sounds and Ringtones App, and find your song!

Let us know if this works or if you need further assistance, Jacktilley!

Thank you and take care!

Atentamente,

NicandroN_VZW
Asistencia de Verizon

0 Me gusta

308Tom
Miembro

On my LG Terra, using a USB connection I can manage pictures both ways from the "My PIctures" folder.

BUT, I get "Access Denied" when trying to copy a .WAV file in for a personalize ring tone.

Is it possible on a LG Terra to copy ringtones from a computer to the LG Terra with a USB connection?

0 Me gusta