cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Conference Call Single Disconnect

Pre-Dream
Miembro

How can you be on a 3 way (or more) conference call, dial a number & hang up the number you dialed while staying on the original conference call?:smileysad:

0 Me gusta

Re: Conference Call Single Disconnect

sHaY_j
Novice

There is a 3 caller limit on a conference call. Unless someone you've called call somone else and the person they've called call someone else, so on and so forth. That's how you can have more than 3 people on one call.

0 Me gusta

Pre-Dream
Miembro

Thank you for the reply. That's -1 for Palm & +1 for Treo. I'm slowly discovering Palm isn't very user friendly in some other areas. Thanks.

0 Me gusta

sHaY_j
Novice

You're very welcome & Thank you for being a Verizon Wireless customer! :smileywink:

0 Me gusta

teeeeebeeeee
Miembro

it has nothing to do with your phone model. this is just part of verizon. you can't even do this on the 4g lte network with a brand new iphone 5 or samsung galaxy 3s.

i have to do this every day...here's a daily life example from my sales job: I'm team-calling a sales prospect with a colleague. I initiate a 3-way call to a prospect, get their voicemail, then have to hang up on my colleague to end the call to the prospect.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but the most recent reply to this thread is almost 3 yrs old. I would assume they have worked out their problems by now.

0 Me gusta