rebates
Jas56

Like everyone else my rebate was denied..When I purchased my phone I was told about the rebate..Now they said I did Not pay enough for my  Phone!!  Called my local Verizon..They said its not their mistake..Verizone said to call them to fix this..What a joke !!  I paid alot for the Pixel >> If you offer the rebates and we send in all the paper work you ask for give us our rebate!! Don't let us wait for months on the rebate and then say we don't qualify for it.. I was told the gentleman who sold me the phone was not aware of the change Verizon added to the rebate.. Always look at the very fine print...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: rebates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jas56, it breaks our heart to see you in this dilemma. Being on top of your rebates is vital, especially if you are administering your finances. What did the offer consist of? Did you receive notifications regarding the status? Have you attempted to contact our rebate center?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
steele_esquire
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know I submitted my my rebates as instructed by the verizon rep  - its been a joke every since.  I have been told its invalid and the plan I signed up for.  Well - either the rep lied or is clueless.  i sent my paper work in for review and again denied.

I am so frustrated with Verizon - I was promised 3 rebates with the switchnow program.  No one is taking responsibility. Its the same old story

0 Likes
blaskldjnasdoin

Same story here. I met all the requirements, purchased two new BYOD plans online. Filed the rebates and was denied saying I made the purchase at an invalid location... I even have the original online order number. How can the location be invalid when I completed the purchase online??!! What a scam.. I'm thinking of switching back to original carrier.

0 Likes