Refuse Phone?
newton2k

I ordered the Pixel 2 recently, but have decided to continue using my current phone instead. The Pixel 2 has been shipped but not has been delivered. If I refuse the package and return to sender, will my account be refunded? And I can continue to use my current Galaxy S6.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Refuse Phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

newton2k - The Pixel 2 is an awesome device. We are sad to hear you are not going to keep your Pixel 2. What happened to make you not want the phone? You can refuse the package and once we receive it at our warehouse you will receive a refund. Please keep in mind that if you receive the device and then return the device opened a $35.00 restocking fee would apply. Please let me know if the information I provided was helpful.

JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

newton2k - The Pixel 2 is an awesome device. We are sad to hear you are not going to keep your Pixel 2. What happened to make you not want the phone? You can refuse the package and once we receive it at our warehouse you will receive a refund. Please keep in mind that if you receive the device and then return the device opened a $35.00 restocking fee would apply. Please let me know if the information I provided was helpful.

JacobV_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Also keep in mind if they never get it back, you stuck paying for it or weeks waiting for a refund.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to have the best device to fit your needs and I'm here to help. Yes, you can refuse shipment and the order will be returned to send and refunded. You can also continue to use your current device. Additionally, I can gladly check to see if we can intercept the order. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes