No cell service since update
Tcain1226

We have the Google Pixel 2's. These phones are absolutley horrible. Since the lsst update , about 2 months ago we have no service. It's not an issue of out of coverage area. We are in one of the best areas. We drop calls, do not recieve calls, can't use data. Extremely unhappy while paying for these expensive phones that do not work. Yes we have followed all the steps from verizon. From changing settings to soft and hard reset. Any advice would be great. These phones barely worked from day 1. They have been replaced under warranty. Nothing fixes it. Being with Verizon for 15 years and 5 phone lines there has got to be something that can be done.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No cell service since update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Tcain1226, We appreciate every day of your 15+ years of loyalty with us. It's truly disheartening to learn that you've been experiencing service concerns for such a long time. Let's get to work on this. Are you noticing the dropped calls and data usage concerns when using your phones indoors or outdoors? Here's a link with the steps to troubleshoot signal concerns: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/google-pixel-2-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&GA00142-US&912.... Does this help to improve your service experience? 

TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Tcain1226

The service issues are not related to being inside a building. I can be standing in Kansas City and still have these issues. I am aware that the coverage area doesn't "cover" inside.

0 Likes
Tcain1226

Any issues or things to try other than what was posted, to solve my google pixel2 not having any coverage or service in high service areas?

0 Likes