New Plan
Jstem78

I am looking at getting a new cell plan for my family which consists of four phones.  We are looking at the basic unlimited plan for all four phones at $35 per line.  As always, there is fine print that states this does not include taxes and addtional fees.  My question is if we all already have phones which are paid for what would be my monthly bill?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Plan
NewOldcustomer
Contributor - Level 2

@Jstem78 wrote:

I am looking at getting a new cell plan for my family which consists of four phones.  We are looking at the basic unlimited plan for all four phones at $35 per line.  As always, there is fine print that states this does not include taxes and addtional fees.  My question is if we all already have phones which are paid for what would be my monthly bill?  

You have answered your own question.  4 lines on start Unlimited is $35 each.  Plus tax and fees, which may be anywhere from $20 to $30 depending on your state and 911 fees.  
So $140 base plan, add taxes.  

0 Likes
Re: New Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of clarification when addressing monthly charges. Our goal is to help. The taxes are based on the billing address associated with your account. Here's a link that may be helpful with obtaining an estimate https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/taxes-and-surcharge-estimator/. I hope this is beneficial.

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes