Is my Verizon Pixel locked?
BY5260

I need the ability to utilize a phone while in European countries.  I'd prefer to use my Pixel, purchased from Verizon.  I'd like to insert the sim card I have for my European travels into my Pixel and then change them back while I'm in the U.S.A.  Is this possible or is my Verizon purchased Pixel locked?  I appreciate your replies and help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is my Verizon Pixel locked?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Pixel like all other Verizon Wireless 4G LTE devices are unlocked from the factory.

You will be perfectly fine with using your local European carrier's SIM card in the Pixel. You might have to setup the APN for the local carrier if it isn't already on that SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ALLYLOVESJUSTYME

No all verzion phones are unlocked

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Pixel like all other Verizon Wireless 4G LTE devices are unlocked from the factory.

You will be perfectly fine with using your local European carrier's SIM card in the Pixel. You might have to setup the APN for the local carrier if it isn't already on that SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes