How to fix voicemail on Pixel 2 after Android update
KERGIB2000

I'm unable to retrieve voicemail following a recent  Android update. Message reads: "Server error. Try again later." How do I fix, and retrieve voicemail again?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to fix voicemail on Pixel 2 after Android update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, KERGIB2000. We’ll get you connected with your voicemail again. How are you trying to connect with your voicemail? Are you able to reach it by dialing *86?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

KERGIB2000

I'm unable to reach by dialing #86.  I can't dial any number at all. Nothing happens when rebooting the phone.  I have since been told by an agent at a Verizon wireless store to contact Verizon and ask to have the phone replaced, which I will do so later this afternoon.  I only hope that I don't have to continuously go through this process every time there's a system software upgrade.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KERGIB2000, it’s so critical to be able to access your voicemail successfully.  We have sent you a private message to assist you further in this matter.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Simonbea2721
Enthusiast - Level 1

That did the ticket for me.  All voicemails are there. Thank you

0 Likes