How Can I Make My Google Pixel Notify Me Of A Voicemail?
MWINCZE

How do I set up my Google Pixel to let me know of any unheard voicemails waiting to be played? I know how to go into the phone icon and check the actual voicemail itself, but if I didn't hear my phone ring or missed the call, how can I get a notification letting me know a new voicemail is waiting?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I get notification to check or reminder to check an unheard voicemail on Google Pixel?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I get a voicemail icon in my notification bar, and it shows on the notifications list when I swipe down.  I also get a tone (which can be customized) when the voicemail arrives.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I get notification to check or reminder to check an unheard voicemail on Google Pixel?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I get a voicemail icon in my notification bar, and it shows on the notifications list when I swipe down.  I also get a tone (which can be customized) when the voicemail arrives.

0 Likes
ElementalRift
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can also enable the LED indicator by going to settings, clicking on notifications, and pressing the little icon of a gear on the top right, and turning pulse indicator on.

Regards.

0 Likes