cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How Can I Make My Google Pixel Notify Me Of A Voicemail?

Miembro

How do I set up my Google Pixel to let me know of any unheard voicemails waiting to be played? I know how to go into the phone icon and check the actual voicemail itself, but if I didn't hear my phone ring or missed the call, how can I get a notification letting me know a new voicemail is waiting?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How can I get notification to check or reminder to check an unheard voicemail on Google Pixel?

Líder Sénior

I get a voicemail icon in my notification bar, and it shows on the notifications list when I swipe down.  I also get a tone (which can be customized) when the voicemail arrives.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: How can I get notification to check or reminder to check an unheard voicemail on Google Pixel?

Líder Sénior

I get a voicemail icon in my notification bar, and it shows on the notifications list when I swipe down.  I also get a tone (which can be customized) when the voicemail arrives.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

You can also enable the LED indicator by going to settings, clicking on notifications, and pressing the little icon of a gear on the top right, and turning pulse indicator on.

Regards.

0 Me gusta
Covid19