Google Pixel XL microphone
Vianaples

Is anyone else having a issue with the mircorphone going out during a phone call.  It appears to be happening on a random basis.  I was even on the phone with Verizon Tech support when it occurred.  At the beginning of the phone calls seems to be most common.  Also occurs during the middle of the calls as well. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google Pixel XL microphone
ctracy70

I have the same problem with the microphone and calls.  The phone also drops calls constantly, and calls cut in and out.  My trade in phone was a LGG3 and I never had any problems with dropped calls at home or at work like I do with this phone.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i haven't experienced any issues like this yet. the only issue i've had is when i use "ok google" to send a text, it doesn't pick up what i'm saying until i'm 3 or 4 words in to my message.

0 Likes
MJM1972

The same thing happened to my Pixel XL as well. Verizon has already replaced it once, but I have the same issue with the replacement phone. I did some research and this appears to be an ongoing issue with Google phones, even with the Nexus phones. I love this phone and don't want to have to give it up for something else because they cannot have a working microphone,

0 Likes