Disney Plus
MistyJ

So I have sent my email to sign up for the Disney Plus, when will I get info on it via email?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disney Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is fantastic that you are looking to take advantage of our awesome Disney+ promotion, MistyJ. I'm happy to shed some light. Once the promotion goes live at some point on November 12th, you'll get that email with more details. Does this help clarify? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
brawlman
Enthusiast - Level 3

All on Disney, as nothing you try at www.disneyplus.com gets you anything...

Trial offer, nope...

Disney+ & Hulu, nada...

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@MistyJ wrote:

So I have sent my email to sign up for the Disney Plus, when will I get info on it via email?

You don't need to wait for an email for info. Just sign in to your Verizon online account. Navigate to "Manage add-ons & apps", select Disney+ and follow instructions. Took me about a minute to complete the signup.

0 Likes
kao708
Enthusiast - Level 1

I followed the links provided and in manage apps it keeps telling me I haven't set up my Disney + account, which I have. It also said if I'd already signed up for Disney +, I'd get an email telling me what to do. That was 2 days ago. The Disney + app says you have to enter a promo code from Verizon to get it set up. What's the deal? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kao708,

Thank you for messaging us here today. I know how important it is to get your Disney+ app and running. I will be happy to look into this for you. What link did you use? Did you download the app first? 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes
nburatovich

The promotion isn't coming up on my add ons. how can i solve this issue, i would like to enroll

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nburatovich, with such an amazing experience we certainly want you to be able to enjoy this. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. Which plan do you currently have? Disney + is available for customers on our Unlimited plans as listed under number 1 for "Eligibility and sign up" at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/. Do you have any pending orders? For example, do you have a plan change scheduled for the start of your new bill cycle or perhaps a phone that you just ordered? If you do have a pending order, the option to add this feature will not be available until the order processes. Once the order does process, you will simply go to the Add-Ons to select Disney +.

LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Chiefdreams
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 5g unlimited. Verizon site says I'm enroled to Disney+ and I click the link to Disney+ plus but it askes me to sign up for 7 day trile. why?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please click the link provided, and view the instructions listed on how to sign up for Disney+. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/ JoelD_VZW

0 Likes