Did any of the pixel xl 128 ship today.
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

I know alot of people were expecting their phones to ship yesterday or today.just wondering if they shipped

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Did any of the pixel xl 128 ship today.
pawgrad

No, but I did receive an email telling me my 12/26/16 ship date was now 2/17/17.  As if waiting 6 weeks wasn't bad enough, now I get to wait another 7 weeks.  Kudos to both Google and Verizon for such an excellent job at screwing up the launch of this phone.

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

When did you order it ? I ordered mine 11/28

0 Likes
pawgrad

11/24 but if it is any consolation you may get yours sooner as it appears verizon is not doing a great job of shipping by order date.

0 Likes
Prelim

Ordered 11/26/2016 with a ship date of 01/06/2017 but just go a message that it is now delayed until 03/10/2017.

0 Likes
Bonnie2251

I ordered the Silver Pixel 128 on Back Friday. Ship date Jan 6 2017 New ship date March 3 2017

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

Me too then I canceled , then the representative told  me I would be deducted my trade in from my account that they could only give me 300 for my s7 edge they already had. Verizon is screwing customers over greatly .  I have been a customer forn19 years have 7 lines  so too make a long story short had to place a new order or I would owe Verizon 400 dollars.  [Removed]  I love being lied too.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

EMICENTURY
Enthusiast - Level 2

The answer is no, Verizon knew of the delayed dated, they just did not want to let you know. Those who pre-ordered 128gb, or ordered around Thanksgiving, you'll have to wait 2 more months in addition to 2 months you have already waited.

[Removed]

duplicate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator