Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
scottiniowa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Shocked?  Haha!! Took me four calls to support to resolve my discount. All of them acted like I had no idea what I was taking about. Can't believe this is so difficult. Wanna guess if I would have finally got my discount if I hadn't called multiple times??

0 Likes
stpenn123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have some sort of update for me?

If you look through the numerous posts on this forum, it seems there are other users who have gotten this resolved. So I'm wondering why I and others are still being given the run around?

I responded to your private message, have yet to hear back.

0 Likes
DONBOL29
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, I keep hoping I get a message or notification that all this has been sorted out and I get past credit due me, and future bill credit is automatically applied. Plus my account is on autopay so it should pretty much be in good standing. Oh well, I guess I'll keep hoping...

Avalanche88
Enthusiast - Level 3

Like I posted awhile back (on this thread), I don't know if chatting online with a rep had any effect on mine getting resolved, but I always contact them by online chat, instead of by phone, so I have a written record of what's been discussed, and a reference number in case I need to refer to it in any further chat sessions. It did take me 3 chat sessions before I got it resolved, but using that reference number saves allot of time explaining everything all over again LOL

d3rdirish

Just in case anyone stumbles across this looking for people having similar problems.  I just contacted Verizon on 3/28 via chat about not getting the problem resolved.  The worker spent about 30 minutes with me on the issue, but assured me it was all taken care of and I should receive an email in 24-48 hours about the problem being resolved.  I contacted via chat again today and they say there is a note in my file that they CANNOT FIND the deal I purchased my phone under ($20/month).  I bought my Pixel XL on Black Friday.  I am glad to have found this thread which validates the deal I was offered because the specific advertisement for the offer is nowhere to be found on the internet, that I can find.  Unfortunately I assumed the inquiry today would be simple and being that it took over an hour, and I was at work, I couldn't continue with the issue.  I plan on contacting Verizon via phone and speaking with a supervisor.  Will update everyone if I learn anything of use.

0 Likes
chalaca973

Where you able to get them to tell you what promotion code they need to use for my$20 monthly payment on the Pixel XL.

I'm on the phone with them and they are telling me that there was no promotion for the XL!

0 Likes
BRISIL64
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, they think we are all lying about the XL promotion. They will not even listen to the fact there are all these people saying we were promised the 20 dollar promotion price. I was told I would be credited but of course have not been.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The press release is a little deceiving, but the same deal that is specifically listed for the regular Pixel applied to the Pixel XL models. The promotional price was Pixel 32 GB at $10 per month, Pixel 128 GB at $15, Pixel XL 32 GB at $20 and Pixel XL 128 GB at $25.

Get all of the best phones - including Verizon exclusives - on the next gen network for $0 this Blac...

The exact wording was:

"Don’t want to trade in your phone but still want the best network? On Thursday and Friday only, get our best and exclusive phones, like Pixel, Phone by Google, for only $10 per month with no money down and no trade-in required.**"

"**For 24 months on device payment for qualified customers. Thursday and Friday online and Friday in-store only. Up to $672.00 device payment purchase req’d. Less up to $432 bill credit applied to account over 24 mos.; credit begins within 2–3 cycles & ends when balance paid; 0% APR. Line must be active for 24 mos. to get full credit."

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Avalanche88
Enthusiast - Level 3

No they didn't say, sorry.

0 Likes
MISS_AZAR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sigh. Got my credit for the past invoices, but it appears that my bill going forward has not changed to the discounted rate.   Will need to contact them again.  This is incredible.

0 Likes