"Opt in"
atwwmj

Does anyone know how to "Opt in" for discounts that Verizon recently announced?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Opt in"
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

I did not believe it at first. So I very carefully called *611 and talk to a Verizon Customer Rep. She did not believe it either at first. But after I gave her the detail information of where from Verizon sent me the text message information, she double check it. And she told me that I was correct, and the deal was for real. In which case, I told her name down and the time/date of our chat. Then I had her to back date the free additional 2GB to the beginning of this billing cycle. Therefore, I am getting now 6GB of data allowance for the same price of what we were paying for 4GB each month.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
_Hotrod_

I believe you have to do it from your "my Verizon". Or maybe it's automatic? Does show mines cheaper....

0 Likes
atwwmj

I can't find anything in "my Verizon" and the article I read said you have to "opt in". I just can't find out where.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The $10 off discount on More Everything plans?  Sing into My Verizon, go to Plans, make change.  Not automatic.

0 Likes
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

I did not believe it at first. So I very carefully called *611 and talk to a Verizon Customer Rep. She did not believe it either at first. But after I gave her the detail information of where from Verizon sent me the text message information, she double check it. And she told me that I was correct, and the deal was for real. In which case, I told her name down and the time/date of our chat. Then I had her to back date the free additional 2GB to the beginning of this billing cycle. Therefore, I am getting now 6GB of data allowance for the same price of what we were paying for 4GB each month.

0 Likes