phone messing up
Gyroman
Enthusiast - Level 1

ever since the last update all my sound settings are messed up volumes don't work correctly don't get notifications sometimes it works sometimes it don't can't control the volume on media you basically have to turn it all the way off to get the sound to quit hope somebody gets this straightened out soon!

Labels (1)
Re: phone messing up
bearone21
Legend

after updates you need to check everything, notifications, sound, display, ringtone, etc.

some apps could have their own volume controls.

0 Likes
Gyroman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, they do and I set them and it still don't work half the time. also at night it becomes a real pain to go in and set the volume down on each and every app so they don't wake me up. The volume control on the side used to run everything. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gyroman,

I'm here to help. I'm sorry that your volume controls aren't what they used to be. A software update is supposed to enhance your phone, not cause issues. What make & model phone are you using? When you say you don't get notifications, do you mean that the notifications don't come up at all or the notification just doesn't have a sound? When you go into an app with sound, are you saying that the volume has to be adjusted all the time?

AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes