messaging background
SANDMAN8991

yesterday, for no reason, the background on my message app changed to white, which is hard to see. also there's a constant popup for Start chat.
How do I change the background and why did it change all of a sudden??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: messaging background
deloused
Master - Level 3

It may have been due to an app update. Which messaging app are you using?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SANDMAN8991, I can certainly understand that you have a concern in regard to the messaging application that you are using and how it is functioning. Not to worry as I am here to help! We definitely want to make sure that you are able to use this application while being able to view it properly as well. What is the messaging application that you are using and when did this start to occur?

KevinM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SANDMAN8991

why does it take so long for you to reply? 

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely value your patience as this platform is used for customers to interact with each other in regard to same concerns. Let's continue to work together. What is the messaging application that you are using and when did this start to occur?

Corey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
juanital
Enthusiast - Level 1

It did nt change the colored background but the start chat has been there since recent update. Is there a way to get rid of 'start chat' that shows when pull up messages? TIA

0 Likes