how can I delete large amounts of data at once to clear storage space in my phone; for example, all the items in my download folder, or all my maps history? Surely I don't have to open each item one at a time and delete them individually...do I?
imlyte

I can no longer download apps or reply to emails from my phone. I get a "not enough storage space so this feature has been disabled" message. How can clear out large amounts (entire folders) of data? I don't want to open each item and delete on at a time. For example, there is nothing in my "downloads" folder that I need, so I don't want to back it up to the Cloud, I just want to delete all the items. Please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: how can I delete large amounts of data at once to clear storage space in my phone; for example, all the items in my download folder, or all my maps history? Surely I don't have to open each item one at a time and delete them individually...do I?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

imlyte,

We definitely want you to be able to reply to emails and download apps again. Unfortunately, there is no way to delete all downloaded files directly from the storage menu. Have you checked in the Downloads apps on the device to clear out the downloads?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: how can I delete large amounts of data at once to clear storage space in my phone; for example, all the items in my download folder, or all my maps history? Surely I don't have to open each item one at a time and delete them individually...do I?
Snn5
Legend

You can connect the phone to a PC and open the phone like a flash drive and delete items that way, or you can use a file explorer app and remove items much the same way without a PC.