can't send a photo and screen print via email. sits in outbox
BRIMOY1

Having issue with sending a photo and screen print via email. Message with contents sits in outbox

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: can't send a photo and screen print via email. sits in outbox
stef7
Master - Level 2

even if on WiFi? Try engaging Airplane mode, the re-enable just WiFi. Does the file send?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help, Brimoy1. Have you tried this via Wi-Fi? What steps have you already taken?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BRIMOY1

It works when I send it via text message, but does not work when sending to an email address.

0 Likes
Re: can't send a photo and  screen print via email. sits in outbox
stef7
Master - Level 2

I'm thinking the path an SMS Text or MMS message takes from your phone to the tower to the network to the destination is done differently than for voice and other data communications like email, web page delivery, etc.

I'm thinking when a tower is saturated, it's ability to handle an email or other data traffic is de-prioritized to allow for voice communications.

In an emergency - it's likely short text messages will get through a saturated system to the destination, rather than voice or email.

Something to consider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIMOY1, we'll figure out why your pictures aren't going through. Have you tried to send to other email addresses? If you have more than one email account, please test sending from another email account. What is the size of the file that you're sending? Can you test sending the photo without the screen print?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes