anybody having sudden charging issues with droid turbo
KILLAMYTOLLU

three days ago i plug my droid turbo in to charge and ever since then the phone will not charge more than a quarter way up on the battery symbol displaying amount of charge on the phone currently. Tried turning it off for a few minutes, all night, and nothing still will not charge more than a quarter way. checked for update , says system is up to date. Figured i would ask in here first before i call customer service. Anybody dealing with this or similar issues charging or with droid turbo (32g)??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: anybody having sudden charging issues with droid turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you have been having these charger issues with the Turbo. Let's look into this together. Is the device damaged? Have you tried a different charger? If so, what were the results?

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my phone to function properly at all times and definitely want to make sure that you have a phone with a working charge, KILLAMYTOLLU. Let's look further into this and make sure your phone gets a full charge. Please complete a device health check to check on any issues the device may be having, http://spr.ly/65858W3bN. Has there been any damage to the phone or charging port? Are you using the charger that came with the phone?

DanielleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Milow3333

Hi I have the same problem, but the screen was to static then flickering battery guage drops to zero, and i had it on rice most of the day, it was slightly water damage on its right side the other day... Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Milow3333

@Verizon : I tried two different cords, and chargers, the long usb i have, that I recently bought to transper, from my phone to comp. Will not work, but right now I turned it on tried to FDR and still nothing, but just two static screens back to back, i am putting it back on rice, this makes it around 10 hours on rice. It was water damaged, but I pulled it out of the water, put it on a pinao, i wonder if accustics can make the liquid move a lot to really do some damange on it...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Milow3333, these sound like serious issues and we want you to have a working device. I would like to look into replacement options with you. Please respond to the Private Message I have sent you. 

MahrizaM_VZW

0 Likes