cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Worst phone i've ever bought.

Azriel2015
Miembro

This phone is absolutely horrible.  I am doing my 4th replacement in just the first month of having this phone.  The first issue i had was with battery life.  I would turn on airplane mode, and turn my screen off.  In 4 hours i drained 85 percent of my battery, with no usage.  I got a second phone and i am having horrible wifi issues.  none of my apps will connect at all on wifi.  They sent me a refurbished phone.  The issue improved by maybe 5 percent.  On top of that the back plate is coming unglued from the chassis, and the backlight on the back, home, and recents buttons are broken.  This is Verizon's idea of a "better than new" phone.  I just had to order my 4th phone.  They customer service person made no effort to assist me at all.  Just feeding me more crap phones.  I have a support ticket into Motorola as well.  If you are thinking of buying this phone, don't.  I know others are having no issues with this phone, and for that i am grateful, but this has been a non-stop clusterhug for me.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Worst phone i've ever bought.

KellyArens
Novice

Historically when I have had several issues with replacement phones that others were not, it was because I had an app on the phone that was the problem.  This is the one drawback to android, you can download all sorts of apps made by all sorts of people and that can cause a conflict on your phone. You basically have to to a factory reset and then add apps one at a time until you find the problem.  Its not always the phone that is the problem, but the crap we are all so eager to download onto our phones. While I am no expert, this is just a suggestion for you to try before you give up on an awesome phone.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Worst phone i've ever bought.

KellyArens
Novice

Historically when I have had several issues with replacement phones that others were not, it was because I had an app on the phone that was the problem.  This is the one drawback to android, you can download all sorts of apps made by all sorts of people and that can cause a conflict on your phone. You basically have to to a factory reset and then add apps one at a time until you find the problem.  Its not always the phone that is the problem, but the crap we are all so eager to download onto our phones. While I am no expert, this is just a suggestion for you to try before you give up on an awesome phone.

View solution in original post