Why are 360 videos not working on my droid turbo?
DJHurricane
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't understand why my droid turbo cannot view 360 videos. Can anyone help please? all of my apps are up to date.

Thanks

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why are 360 videos not working on my droid turbo?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DJhurrican,  the 360 video are fun to use. Let’s get this figured out. Have you let’s uninstall the most recent updates for Youtube App. Click here for instructions: http://vz.to/1NgKyVu

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DJHurrican, help has arrived. I want to make sure that all the features on your phone is working correclty. I want to make sure that we’re on the same page. Is the 360 Video an application that you use on the device? Has 360 video ever worked on your phone before? Do you get any kind of errors on the device? Please keep me posted.
KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DJHurricane
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am referring to 360 degree videos on YouTube and Facebook.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the phone's hardware capable of viewing those types of videos?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the clarifiation DJHurricane. Has this feature ever worked correctly when viewing videos on YouTube and Facebook? If so, when did this feature stop working on your phone? Did you recently install any new apps or software to your phone when this started? If you go to settings<display<when device is rotated<is Rotate the contents of the screen selected?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DJHurricane
Enthusiast - Level 1

No it has not. I would think that a high end phone such as this has the gyros and specs to enable 360 videos I just don't know how to do it. Does it have the capability? and if so how can I do it? Please help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DJHurricane, watching video’s should be a breeze on your device. What happens when you try to play the video?

AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DJHurricane
Enthusiast - Level 1

Even though I move the device around the video just acts as if it is constantly looking downwards

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DJhurrican,  the 360 video are fun to use. Let’s get this figured out. Have you let’s uninstall the most recent updates for Youtube App. Click here for instructions: http://vz.to/1NgKyVu

AlbertoR_VZW

DJHurricane
Enthusiast - Level 1

Awesome! That worked! just by uninstalling their updates! Thank you very much!

0 Likes