Which phone should I choose?
VZW_consumer
Contributor - Level 1

Hi all,

I just got a new Razr and have been using it for about 3 days now.  It's a nice phone and I don't have to many problems with it other than battery life.  So I'm thinking of swapping it for another phone that has better battery life.  I have narrowed down the choices to a just a few and would appreciate some help deciding.  All feedback is welcome.

My choices are:

Droid Raze Maxx

Samsung Galaxy SIII

Comparing the two.  From what I have read the maxx will give the best overall battery life.  I have also read the GS3 also provides pretty good battery life.  So either should work for me in that respect.  I originally was thinking of getting the GS3 but had read complaints of the screen breaking too easily.  That may or may not be a factor as I'm considering getting ins (not something i usually do).  Anyways they both seem to be pretty good spec wise.  One thing I'm not real sure of is the "look" of the GS3.  There are several people in my office that have this phone and all of them are the white version.  I don't really care for white so the pebble blue would be my choice.  But I have not seen one in person and pics on the internet don't really give a good indication of how it looks and feels.  Please don't come down on me for saying this, but... I get the feeling this phone looks like a "girl" phone.  Are there others that feel this way?  Or is it just the advertising that gives that impression.  BTW all those in my office that have this phone are girls, not a single guy.  Why didn't they make a black version?

Now, this gets even sillier but here goes.  My razr is BLUE!  and I think it looks awesome.  I wish the maxx came in blue or even black rather than silver and it would be a easy choice.  That's not the biggest hang up with the maxx but rather the xtra $100 over the GS3.  Money is tight but I really don't want to be stuck with a poor battery phone for another 2 years, been there and done that with my facinate.

What say you?

Labels (2)
0 Likes