Re: Voice Command does not function anywhere on phone
CF-Robin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon told me it was a Motorola update issue.  When I called Motorola, they remotely checked the affected Droid4 for the known issue of a Google Play Music conflict.  Once this was uninstalled, Voice Commands worked.

B33
Legend

Yup i had to update mine too.!  mine worked i'll say alright before updating it i'll see how it Does afta afta.

0 Likes
NAM37
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Droid RAZR and this just started happening to me yesterday. Uninstalling Google Play Music fixed my problem. Thanks.

B33
Legend

Clearing the Phones System Cache after doing updates can help as Well as clears the old files of the App and helps set in the new one's when the app updates.. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'm seeing the Issue.. We'll try Clearing the Cache if that doesn't work we'll do the Uninstall ). On the updated Google Pay App they have it to wear you can pay a Fee for so Much time for Music in do that it may have cause this issue with the Voice Commands..

0 Likes
delong77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Droid Bionic, uninstall of Play Music worked for me too. Thanks for the suggestion.

B33
Legend

Well Google messed this App up big time.. tried doing the reload and it's in the Wata..

0 Likes
NAM37
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unfortunately... it just automatically re-updated and now it's broken again.

capsgt
Enthusiast - Level 1

You should be able to uncheck the box for automatic updates on the app to prevent it from automatically updating.  You will have to be careful to update apps one by one instead of clicking "Update All" until they resolve this though.  Other than that, just uninstall the updates again and you should be good to go.

0 Likes
churbin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I uninstalled updates one by one and it started working right after i remove google play music. thanks for the help!

0 Likes