Verizon workshop had no Answer
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Went to a Verizon Workshop today for my problem with bringing up complete phone book with phone numbers and email addresses and clicking on both for multiple contacts when sending pictures. The Razr doesn't display phone book with both email and phone numbers when sending messages but in contact phone book they are all there. The two guys running the class both had Razr's so that was cool and I showed them my wifes Revolution which is what I had and showed how the contacts come up when  sending messages and pics with both email and phone numbers and you click on the ones you want and they were amazed and figured it is a Motorola thing because I also had a Fascinate which did same as Revolution. So now I'm back at square one

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon workshop had no Answer
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3

According to what I am understanding. Its possibly a feature that the phone does not support. I recommend contacting motorola directly or use an android market (android play) app for this.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon workshop had no Answer
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

thanks reallyniceguy thats what I will have to do, contact Motorola as I have tried different apps in the market with no good results.

0 Likes