Re: Turbo - People can't hear me
AaronWW

No network extender. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AaronWW, let's continue to work on this for you. What is the specific impacted zip code that you're having this trouble in? Do you notice that calls come through better once outdoors? How often do you power off the phone to reset?

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AaronWW

Zip code is 03820-9406.

Outdoor calls suffer the same issue.  If I'm out on the deck (2nd floor), it's usually ok.  It I'm out in the driveway (ground floor), people usually, but not always, can't hear me. 

Powering off the phone is not on any set schedule.  The phone itself will randomly reset itself.  I tend to only reset it once a week.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AaronWW,

I want you to have the best connection possible. Let's dig deeper. I am going to send you a private message, so that we can look into this more.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes