Things about ICE CREAM SANDWISH that make me feel like a LACTOSE INTOLERANT DIABETIC.
johnkingt

Apparently no training was given to the staff of either
Verizon or Motorola.  I checked both
online and called both with no resolution or even knowing of problems reported
to them.  Downloaded new manuals with no
answers offered.

The button on the microphone of a wired headset no longer
functions.

The address book has many problems; an address that was in
favorites is no longer in favorites and could not be re-added without first
completely deleting and inputting the information again.  When initially trying to add the address once
ICS was installed another address (not the one I was trying to add back) would
be installed as a favorite.  Ringtones
were randomly changed. 

Calling the address book PEOPLE seems wrong.  I have a number of business phone numbers in
my address book.  Only the 1% consider
corporations to be people.

Adding back APPS I have deleted/hidden.  I no longer having the ability to hide/delete
APPS I do not want.  Facebook is an example
of an APP I can no longer get rid of.
Why should I have APPS in the display that I will never use?

The battery life has now been reduced by about a third.

Adding back the deleted signature bragging about an email
being sent by a Verizon branded device is just plain annoying.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Things about ICE CREAM SANDWISH that make me feel like a LACTOSE INTOLERANT DIABETIC.
bearone21
Legend

things change with updates, some better, some worse.

0 Likes
Re: Things about ICE CREAM SANDWISH that make me feel like a LACTOSE INTOLERANT DIABETIC.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Bear, didn't you say that once before during the Droid X updates going from Eclair to FroYo or maybe it was FroYo to GB?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

yep, from froyo to gb i kinda lost my cox pop3 email.

it didn't showup in accounts but worked fine, plus a few other changes, home page coming in dimmer after sliding the lock, different colors at top of screen, different look in some things in settings/batt monitor & a few others i can't recall aka watergate.

Scope9137

yeah I hate it too. My contact pictures don't show up no matter what I do, and what the hell do I do about the task manager not being available??

0 Likes
psyghost
Enthusiast - Level 1

i must ben lucky on only problem i had was sound on a flash movie but a reboot fixed it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

My issue that i'm having with the Browser do a search is at the of being un-fixable Smiley Sad and a F.R. might be the only way to Fix it..

0 Likes