Switching from one phone and the company (Galaxy S 2, Sprint :( ) to a Droid Razr from Verizon (Finally :) )
Techs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi i just switched from one phone and the company ( Galaxy S 2, Sprint ) to a Droid Razr from Verizon (Finally  Smiley Happy ).

i liked sprint bec of the Unlimited data but there was NEVER ANY SERVICE

anyway my questions are:

1. how do i move my contacts,apps,emails,etc over to the new device?

2. is the Droid Razr HD good?

Thanks,

Nate

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Switching from one phone and the company (Galaxy S 2, Sprint :( ) to a Droid Razr from Verizon (Finally :) )
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Were your contacts saved to your Gmail account or something else? Your contacts and applications will sync with the new phone once you sign into that Gmail account on the new phone. You will manually have to add your other email accounts to the phone to start their sync process.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Switching from one phone and the company (Galaxy S 2, Sprint :( ) to a Droid Razr from Verizon (Finally :) )
B33
Legend

+1 and Good Choice of Phone & coming to Verizon b33 

0 Likes
Techs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry for the late response but i have no internet due to some truck driver cutting my fios line (it fell down doing the northeastern storm and he didnt want to back up so he cut the police line and my wire )

Thanks i saved my contacts and all my apps to my gmail acct but  only the contacts and emails are coming back i cant find a way to do like the "blackberry desktop manger" does. is there a way or i have to redo all the apps?

thanks for your help

nate

0 Likes
Techs
Enthusiast - Level 2

not sure what you mean but thanks for the reply

nate

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I was mentioning you made a Good Choice of phone by Getting the Razr HD and Moving to Verizon With the Best in Service We might not have Unlimited any more but the plans if chosen Right are pretty Good..

Techs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got it and yes i am very happy with Verizon just took me too long to switch over

thanks

nate

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's all that Counts.. b

0 Likes