Something To Think About
Not applicable

I have been and continue to be a very loyal Verizon customer.  However, the elimination of unlimited data plans might cause me to rethink my strategy when my phone contract expires and I lose unlimited data.  My plan had been to purchases an Asus 700t WIFI tablet when they come out and use that with my Razr Maxx unlimited data plan.  However, another option would be to go back to a feature phone and cancel my Verizon data.  Then, purchase a 4G tablet from whatever company offers the best plan at the time.  I'll probably keep Verizon for phone because of the coverage and all my friends and family are on Verizon.  This is definitely something I will have to consider.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Something To Think About
sthelina

Ditto.  I currently have 2 smartphones, a tablet and one of the 4G hotspots on my plan as well as one regular phone that is just "there."  They will all be gone the minute I lose my unlimited data.  Period.  My service with Verizon is much more expensive than I would pay elsewhere.  I have put up with that higher cost to keep my unlimited data, so if that disappears then I have no reason to stay any longer.  I have also been a loyal customer giving them large amounts of money every year, but my loyalty only goes so far.  There have been numerous little service and pricing issues/concerns throughout the last year that I have experienced, and this is just the last straw.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It's Kind of like Paying at the Pump Jim They Know we Need an Want it as we use in our Daily Life So they keep finding ways to make us pay More! 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i just spoke with verizon cs & i'm grandfathered unlimited as long as i have a smartphone.

folks have posted links about the end of unlimited coming BUT NONE HAVE BEEN FROM VERIZON that i've seen.

i won't have to pay full price to remain unlimited as long as i complete the 21 months.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

You are wrong and they told you nothing but BS

0 Likes