Screen overlay
cwoody9

This is ridiculous. I can't use most of my apps due to a screen overlay on my Droid turbo.. I have tried to follow the steps to fix it..but some of the steps aren't listed as an option. I've been trying to fix this since the last system update (weeks ago)

Somebody please tell what to do. There is no option to turn off screen overlay. And apparently  I don't have the same menu options to fix it.. This is really frustrating.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Screen overlay
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What is the screen overlay?  Can you take a screenshot and post it?  Possibly some app is doing this?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It can certainly be frustrating when you are not able to use your phone the way you once did,cwoody9. Are you referring to a screen overlay message? If so, did you try the steps listed here http://spr.ly/6589DZgSb

As jav6 suggested, are you able to share a screenshot so we can make sure we fully understand your concern? We would love to help. 

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cwoody9

None of that worked.. some of the steps to remove the overlay aren't even

there. As of now my phone is pretty much useless. I can't even listen to

music.  I don't know what you did in the last system update but you really

[removed] things up

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cwoody9,

We never want you to feel like your phone is useless. Don't worry, we are committed to getting the screen overlay issue resolved. I've sent you a private message. Please respond to it at your earliest convenience. 

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes