Received the Jelly Bean update!
travymikey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received the Jelly Bean update this morning OTA and wanted to let everyone know it's on its way! If you haven't received the update yet, you will get it very soon. I had been checking once a day for several days and woke up this morning to the notification.

At first glance, the screens/apps and processing is MUCH faster/fluid than before. I really enjoy the new look for the notifications and Google Now is so interesting! It will be amazing once I start using it regularly and customizes itself to my usage.  Beyond that, the random font changes and app additions are pretty nice as well. I'm SO glad MotoCast is by itself now. I haven't noticed a huge difference with my network connection yet as Motorola said Jelly Bean should fix the ICS mobile connectivity issues. However, I never really had a problem with network issues before (rarely if that).

Enjoy!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Received the Jelly Bean update!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI, there are existing discussions letting people know it's available.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Received the Jelly Bean update!
travymikey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I saw that but wanted to give my feedback on what I've experienced thus far using the new update Smiley Happy Thanks for the heads up

0 Likes