Razr problems
talon3186

I was just wondering if anyone is having the same issues im having. One on occasion when in a good area my phone doesnt attempt to ring when i have an incoming call and never shows a missed call, they have to call me back or i would never know they called. Next which has gotten better since updates is the battery life is awefull which i expected becouse of its screen size but i usually get about half a day before it dies and yes I go in and disable as much as i can with not much help. And also on small occasions when ending a call i sometimes have no service at all for around a minute or two then it comes back. I use this phone for business and that can be real bad at times. I have done factory resets which does not help at all and I dont want to do another until ics comes out.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr problems
KatoTrav
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. I have been losing my signal and data for ten minutes at a time. I do not want to deal with the Motorola crap anymore. I am going to file a complaint with the FCC. They will get stuff done, they did for me before.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's because when your on a Call the Digital indicator disengages an when you End the Call it reappears But when your in a 4G area it will Remain or should Remain in place that way if you want you can go an open an App say like you on a call you have a Bluetooth Headset an you want to Check the Weather in a 4G area you can do this while doing it. There will be a Green Bar at the Top of the phone it Glow don't worry though this is Normal..b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, talon3186-

I understand that these concerns can have a negative impact on business for you. I want to ensure we get to the bottom of this. When the phone does not ring, are you noticing the signal indictor is visible? Are you in 3G or 4G areas when this is happening? Are you in one specific location, like home or work?

You may benefit from downloading Motorola's Restore Connectivity Settings (http://bit.ly/PnvOsi) application to the device. It may also improve battery life on the Razr. Many things like the 4G speeds, large screen, and thin profile can cause the battery life to be lower than that of other smart phones.
Please keep me posted.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
shane61201

I had the same problem when i got my 1st razr it kept looseing signal dropping calls and looseing 4g and showing no signal at all then all a sudden the signal would come back and then go again. call verizon they will take care of it i got a new phone from them and the new razr works great. I love the droid razr very happy with it. I am very happy with verizon wireless they are great and have taken care of problems and questions everytime.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey that's great New's Shane glad it's working for ya..b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes