People can't hear me... voice is in and out on DROID Mini and Turbo
stephers25

I can hear people fine, but my voice goes in and out.  This is with both the Droid Turbo and the Droid Mini, and with a network extender, and with headset, without, with a factory reset, and two different SIM cards.  I NEVER had a problem with this on my Samsung 5.  Is anyone else experiencing this? I replaced one of the Turbos and it still happens.  The DROID Maxx works fine in our house, so can't understand why both my phones have issues.  It's also not limited to our house - happens all over the place.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: People can't hear me... voice is in and out on DROID Mini and Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to read about these issues! Thanks for the details that you provided they help. So this issue follows you 10-20 miles apart? It is odd that it happens with 2 devices. Generally, netwirk issues are resigned to a specific location. If it follows you, we need to look at the device. Does it only happen with the bluetooth enabled? Would you happen to have 3rd party calling applications on the devices? Any additional details will help.

BobbyN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stephers25

Yes, it follows me everywhere it seems.  It's actually with 3 devices (first Turbo, cracked the screen, then second Turbo, as well as my mini).  I just got a new SIM card, and it still happens. I have tried with the speaker and without, with the bluetooth and without. I do not have 3rd party calling apps that I know of... Am at wits end.  My Samsung 5 NEVER had this issue - would be on calls all day long, all over my house, and driving around and worked well.  My husbands Droid works fine in the house.  I have the network extender as well. It doesn't seem to help much.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional info stephers25. Let's look into this a little deeper. May I ask what is the volume set to on the phones? Try turn the volume to medium, reboot, and retest. Have you tested the audio when speakerphone is activated? This will help us determine if the issue is device/mechanical. In the interest of simplicity, which device do you use? We want to troubleshoot one device at a time so we can proceed accordingly.

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes