Not getting messages
NTSTESTDISC

My wife's phone (Droid Turbo with Android) only receives texts if they are sent out to multiple recipients. If anyone sends it to just her it does not show up. Any ideas? We use just the regular messaging app that came with the phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Not getting messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NTSTESTDISC, I need my text message to be working at all times. Let's get this fixed right away for your wife. When did this start? Can you make and receive phone calls?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NTSTESTDISC

It appears to have fixed itself. If it reoccurs what should I do?

On Jan 22, 2017 8:40 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NTSTESTDISC We are happy to learn your text messaging is working again. I know that my phone never rings it’s always a text message. Should you need help going forward you can click the following link to contact us. http://vz.to/1UUW79a

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DEEMANN16

I'm not receiving some texts.  They are all from other Verizon users.  What's going on?

0 Likes