No new Emails
stevo1000

I am not recieving emails on my Razr HD after installing latest update.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No new Emails
Not applicable

I will assume its "Hotmail now called Outlook Mail"

Hotmail app is available from Google Play Store. Do a search for it and get the new app. after its downloaded to your phoned you just sign into it with your Hotmail email address and password. you will then have access to send and receive emails.

You must go into settings to sync the folders from the web service to be on your cell phone. From the settings menu you can set your sound alert for new mails and other features.

If you have any doubts about the settings or features you can go to http://www.outlook.com again sing in with your msn hotmail email address and password and you can access the help menu to guide you through the settings.

If you are using that crappy stock email that came with the phone, just delete the account and use the stand along app.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Well, more detail on your issue would be helpful for us to help you ..  Have you tried Deleting the email Account from whatever email APP you are using and re-adding it? I assume you've verified your account settings already to make sure Polling is taking place as expected? which email APP are you using?

0 Likes
stevo1000

It's a msn.com account.Verified settings.I can send emails but don't recieve them.Scratch that can't send them either.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I will assume its "Hotmail now called Outlook Mail"

Hotmail app is available from Google Play Store. Do a search for it and get the new app. after its downloaded to your phoned you just sign into it with your Hotmail email address and password. you will then have access to send and receive emails.

You must go into settings to sync the folders from the web service to be on your cell phone. From the settings menu you can set your sound alert for new mails and other features.

If you have any doubts about the settings or features you can go to http://www.outlook.com again sing in with your msn hotmail email address and password and you can access the help menu to guide you through the settings.

If you are using that crappy stock email that came with the phone, just delete the account and use the stand along app.

Good Luck

0 Likes
stevo1000

Thanks that worked

0 Likes
Not applicable

Glad I could assist.

0 Likes