Re: No Signal on Droid Razr (not maxx)
B33
Legend

Cristina Sim Cards are Free if the one in your phone is giving you issues they'l issue you another one and it will not cost a Dime. If you get a new one just follow what i have said on here about Handling it by it's Edges and you'l be fine..

0 Likes
jprsdas21

Hey iv'e been having the same problem for a day now it keeps restarting and it says no service. what's the # im going to call these guys?.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

1-800-922-0204 option 3  Technical Services if you call here pretty soon they might be able to FedEx one out to Ya by Friday..

0 Likes
jprsdas21

Thanx B33 i just called and sorry ChristinaM but most likely your phone is busted Smiley Sad they made me try a couple things turn the phone completely off hold the power button and bottom volume button down but nothing happened, then we checked the about phone status, last one was change something in the settings menu which i forgot by now. So now im expecting a new phone (same model). good luck

0 Likes
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

It just makes me upset that I've already had to replace this model once before because it wouldn't hold a charge. My mom is already upset with Verizon because of this bullshit. The data connection has been off all night now and came on for a few minutes but the minute I started texting someone it went back off again. Plus I don't have 50 bucks to get a replacement right now if that's the case.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome..

0 Likes
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well come to find out it is my SIM card, just booted it up and it said "SIM is from Unknown device" or something. Going tomorrow to get a replacement hopefully.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Christina i know you'v had issues with your past Razr's  I hope this new one works allot better for Ya.!  b33Smiley Happy

0 Likes
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well went to the store, got the SIM replaced, working fine until I got it home and now It's doing it again. I don't know what else to do I've done everything in my power I can do.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Christina try this if you got some Time..In the evening or Morning were you Live Drive around in different Locations and See if your Phone reacts different in these Locations)  Compared to When your at Home. Now i don't suggest doing this while Driving Find Parking areas close or a Fare Distance from the Tower and like i said see how it Does. If things Change for the Better in other Locations then there could be something causing the issue in your Home.  You could also try and see how the Phone does while you out on your Porch or if you have a Balcony. 

The Reason i say this you Mentioned it worked at the Store but when you returned home things went down Hill things in or around your Home could be causing the Issue if you have Steel Siding or a Metal Roof there are allot a Companies installing Metal Roofs now these Days and they can Mess with your Signal Big Time..  I hope you have some good Soon! b33Smiley Happy

0 Likes