My Droid Razr Max at times when making a call will conect but drops audio both sides?
jerryhagfeldt

When making calls it will connect but you can hear the other party and neither can they hear me. I was advised to do a hard reset but this did not solve th eissue. I was issued a new phone and now it is doing the same thing. The only thing that helps is to turn it off and then on again. Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid Razr Max at times when making a call will conect but drops audio both sides?
junior509
Contributor - Level 1

You should replace the SIM card and have vzw activates a new one

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Razr Max at times when making a call will conect but drops audio both sides?
B33
Legend

Try another Sim Card handle it by it's Edges as you don't want to Touch the Gold Area of it because of Static Electricity and the Oils in our Fingers can Harm it and cause the Phone to not Operate Correctly) When you install the Card Make sure you Fully seat it in just like a SD card as it Has a Spring Mechanism that pulls the Card in the Phone.. Try those things and make sure the PRL is up to Date) Call customer service 1-800-922-0204 option 3 Tech services and have them check this for you if you need it they will push it to your Maxx the Card does this Automatically no Need for *228.. Try those things and let us Know.. b33Smiley Happy

0 Likes