Motorola Razr Maxx Hard Reset or Recovery
Kevin_Angie

I'm having problems with recovery on phone. A little boy got hold of phone and did multiple pattern attempts on it which has locked it out and trying to unlock it with Google account login and password doesn't work...does not recognize email or password? Is there anyway to get back into phone without losing all my pictures, apps, contacts, etc. or is a hard reset my only option? Which brings about another issue, I've tried a hard reset and my phone says it's locked and won't reset. Do I need to contact Verizon or take to a service center? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Razr Maxx Hard Reset or Recovery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy! Little boys and phones are never a good mix! First, are you able to login to your Google account with your username password on a computer? Make sure that on the phone it is showing signal when trying to login. You can also try resetting the Google password. If the phone is showing signal and still not taking the password, the reset would be the next option. You'll need to complete an alternate hard reset http://bit.ly/PfOnz8. Anything that is backed up to your Gmail account will be restored. Pictures, videos and other media should also be backed up on your SD card.

Marquia_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes