cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Linking Contacts

Miembro

I own a RAZR MAXX with Ice Cream Sandwich as the OS. I imported my contacts from my old phone (different carrier than Verizon) to my MAXX with no issues. On my old phone, I was able to merge my Google contacts with a Facebook contact if that person had a Facebook account. I cannot find a similar option to do so on the RAZR MAXX.

Some of my friends do not post their phone numbers on Facebook, so I cannot simply hide the Facebook Contact view. Any suggestions on how to get the contacts merged?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Linking Contacts

Argh! Open the contact, then hit Settings and then Edit, then Join should be available...if not, try the same process on the other contact...

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Open a contact you want to link. Tap Settings then Join and choose the one you want to link with.

Miembro

Thanks Smash! That makes sense, except when I open the contact, the menu does not have a Join option.

0 Likes

Argh! Open the contact, then hit Settings and then Edit, then Join should be available...if not, try the same process on the other contact...

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Miembro

- That did it! Thanks for the help!

Líder Sénior

+1 good Suggest. Smash

For more helpful tips.. T.K  be sure to look in on the Link Below:  on the Third page is the Links to get the Razr /Razr Maxx Manuals..

RAZR / RAZR MAXX Helpful Tips..

0 Likes