LOW BATTERY L.E.D. WARNING INDICATOR NOT SHOWING UP MY MAXX
B33
Legend

Has any one Notice on there Razr / Razr Maxx that When the Battery get's Down below 20% that the Red indicator is Not Flashing a Warning i have Noticed this on Mine While Writhing some Post.

My Battery is now at 7% and it is Still is Not throwing the Indicator. If this is Happening on all Razr's after the ICS update it could be a Big issue as it allot of times is what  Warns  me that my Battery is Getting Low and Needs to be Charged..

If you have Noticed this or Just started to Notice it.. Please Post Here::  Thanks b33

Update: i kept Watching and the Indicator and it Finally Kicked on at 5% although not to bad of an issue it Does cut the Time Very Close to When the Unit will Shut off on it's Own..

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LOW BATTERY L.E.D. WARNING INDICATOR NOT SHOWING UP MY MAXX
bearone21
Legend
bearone21
Legend

when will it shut itself off?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Usually bear at 2 or 1 % then it goes to Power off:  But i always seen the Indicator come on at just below 20% batter Life but with ICS i was kind of Baffled a Bit when it Got so Low and didn't kick it on till 5%.  Maybe i just need to Reset Something in the Battery app. But other than that i'm Learning the Ins N outs of it.. Interesting it is..a little Puzzling at Times and a Learning Curve for an old Fart Like Me..  b

0 Likes
drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

I have been using battery circle app since I first got my Maxx.  It makes it really easy for me to track what my battery is doing throughout the day.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea i really Like it i Used it on my Droid X and my Inc. And when i Got My Maxx i put it on it Too..

0 Likes
bbub
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use the app Light Flow Light. I think it's great because you can set all kinds of LED alerts, including battery, email, texts, and much more. You can set a your own threshold for battery alert levels and customize different colors of flashes for different alerts. I think the latter is the best part of the app. I have a red flash for low battery, purple flash for email, yellow for missed calls, etc. You can even change the color of the LED flash to your liking for each alert.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

on my x it's on at 10%.

drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

I have used that and b33 was the one who recommended it Smiley Happy . It does work. I have not reset my threshold on the battery yet.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
bbub
Enthusiast - Level 2

"I have used that and b33 was the one who recommended it Smiley Happy"

Hah! Don't I feel stupid now. I saw it on either CNet or Engadget a while back and I think it's one of the most useful apps I've got on my phone.

0 Likes