Is the Houston Rodeo causing signal disturbance?
themansven

I have had my Droid Razr and have never had any signal problems before, but ever since the start of the World Championship BBQ Cookoff and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, I have gone from running 4G most of the time, to barely have 1X (if I'm lucky) and mobile internet dropping constantly.  Is this a known problem?  Or could it be that my antenna is failing in the phone itself?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the Houston Rodeo causing signal disturbance?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

themansven wrote:

I have had my Droid Razr and have never had any signal problems before, but ever since the start of the World Championship BBQ Cookoff and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, I have gone from running 4G most of the time, to barely have 1X (if I'm lucky) and mobile internet dropping constantly.  Is this a known problem?  Or could it be that my antenna is failing in the phone itself?

It is more like the tower serving the area is over loaded with the influx of people.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is the Houston Rodeo causing signal disturbance?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

themansven wrote:

It is more like the tower serving the area is over loaded with the influx of people.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes