Is Verizon Dumping Business Users?
vancinad
Enthusiast - Level 2

With the Jellybean "update", has Verizon signaled a de-emphasis of business users needs?

I used to have very good conference call dialing, speed dialing, assigned con call number per phone book entry, etc. These were amazingly valuable features.

After "upgrading" to 4.1.2, not only have I experienced all the technical problems others have reported (which are huge problems in themselves), but I've lost all these great phone features that are so valuable to business users.

Has Verizon dumped me in favor of people whose priority is downloading media and posting on Facebook?

I was so looking forward to Jellybean, now I wish I'd never allowed it on my phone. So phenomenally disappointed...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon Dumping Business Users?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@vancinad

I never want you to be disappointed in your device or our service!  Let's restore the love with your Droid RAZR!

Updates of this size can cause these types of device symptoms.  I highly recommend hard resetting the device http://vz.to/150gZRT to allow it to start afresh.  Let me know how it works out for you.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vancinad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anthony, let me be sure I'm understanding you correctly... Are you saying that by doing a factory reset on the device I'm going to get back the features I lost -- conference call dialing, speed dialing, assigned con call number per phone book entry, etc.?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi vancinad,

I apologize for the confusion! A hard reset is suggested anytime an update is complete and it should also resolve the technical problems that you are experiencing. Certain applications/features are not compatible with the new update. You may need to visit the Pay Store and download an application to assist you with utilizing the device features that were removed with the update. I am confident this information is helpful. We're here if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes