Re: I've been getting,(15 Items waiting to upload) But they never upload. How does one get them to upload?
B33
Legend

Congrats on your First i just got my Second one yesterday.!  and kept my Unlimited for another Two.!!

0 Likes
Re: I've been getting,(15 Items waiting to upload) But they never upload. How does one get them to upload?
jhargo

Motorola Support was able to clear the "## Items Waiting To Load, Turn Off Data Saver".  They directed me to "Settings" then "Manage apps" and then to "MOTOCAST".  Once there, respond with "CLEAR DATA".  The message went away and my APPS are running fine.

0 Likes
ricemeli
Enthusiast - Level 3

drum_thumper wrote:

I do have mine set to auto upload but I have it set so that it will not upload until I am connected to wifi.  Also, I have to make sure the computer I am uploading everything to is running and not in sleep or suspended mode.  I have had no problems with this.  If you are not desiring to auto upload, turn off that option.

I'm happy to have found this thread because I've been wondering for months now what the heck that notification meant.

The thing is, I get the notification while I am online... literally working on my laptop, with my DROID 4 right beside it. And I would LIKE for it to auto-upload... I just don't understand what the problem is!

Any ideas?

Thanks, all!

0 Likes