I have a new Droid Razr Maxx HD that the sound comes from the speaker only, not headphones.
JDREW

I have a new Droid Razr Maxx HD that the sound comes from the speaker only, not headphones.  I put the headphones in and it still comes from the speaker. Tried several different types of headphones - all the same.

Took my phone to the Verizon store to have them figure out.  They had the same problem with their headphones and were baffled.  So they sent me a replacement phone, thinking it was a problem w/ the jack. 

Have the same problem with the new phone!

Tried different applications, making sure it wasn't a problem with just Pandora - but also w/ Google Music, etc.  (Putting a damper on my running - need the headphone working!)

I've checked the sound settings and cannot find anything relevant.  Also, the Verizon guys also checked the settings. 

HELP!!!

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have a new Droid Razr Maxx HD that the sound comes from the speaker only, not headphones.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here JDREW! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message with your mobile number so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes