How do you change selections for Security & Privacy Unsecure Wi-fi Network Notice?
krgoodwinjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received a Security & Privacy notice "You are connected to the unsecure Wi-fi network XXXXXX , If you select Remember My Choice now you can remove your selection later by visiting WiFi Security > Manage Wi-Fi networks from the Security & Privacy App Main Menu"  HOW?  I've searched high and low on my Motorola Droid Turbo 2 and there is no such app, no such Manage Wi-Fi networks, no such feature in device Settings, etc.  Basic question, how does one change the Remember My Choice selection made in the Remember My Choice check box?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you change selections for Security & Privacy Unsecure Wi-fi Network Notice?
krgoodwinjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon chat personnel pointed out that the application Security & Privacy is the app to reset blocked Wi-Fi networks. It is a Verizon branded application that was downloaded from the Google Play Store.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do you change selections for Security & Privacy Unsecure Wi-fi Network Notice?
krgoodwinjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon chat personnel pointed out that the application Security & Privacy is the app to reset blocked Wi-Fi networks. It is a Verizon branded application that was downloaded from the Google Play Store.

0 Likes