How do i cancel an app, namely Slacker radio?
fredmer

I accidentally enrolled in Slacker for $3.99 per month and want to stop it.  How?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do i cancel an app, namely Slacker radio?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
cellmama4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to slacker.com because I had no idea we were enrolled either and clicked forgot pwd, reset it from an email, then clicked on subscription. It showed we were enrolled through Verizon and then allowed me to click on cancel subscription! Finally! After months of calling customer care!

drcollins

@fredmer wrote:

I accidentally enrolled in Slacker for $3.99 per month and want to stop it.  How?

cancel slacker subscription 

0 Likes
tarmstr17
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue, I've come across several threads where the is no solution and one was even closed by a moderator because it was too old (2020 but had been opened in 2018). I was enrolled when I had a razor years ago, I didn't get alerts until about 2 years ago... I don't have an account to log in on the app because I was enrolled through Verizon so long ago. Every month I get a text about being charged 3.99. 

LiveXLive doesn't have an account for me so customer care cannot help. Please help me cancel this useless subscription that have lost so much money to and never used over the years. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you have the right setup in place and any subscriptions are canceled. To confirm the $3.99 charge is being put on your monthly Verizon bill or on a credit card?  -Yale

0 Likes