How do I improve my signal strength?
Bikermam1211
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to know what I can do to improve my signal strength on my phone at home only 2 bars show  thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bikermam1211,

Greetings. Thanks for reaching out to us via the forums. I'll be happy to review your signal options. I only recommend trying to boost your signal if you actually have performance issues like calls missing or dropping calls. In most scenarios, two bars will perform pretty well. However, if you are having device performance issues related to the location, you can also set up a network extender. It is an accessory that you can purchase that links to an internet router and will act as an in-home mini cell site. Keep in mind that it is a 3G only device, and can possibly prevent you from being able to connect to 4G LTE at home, because the 3G signal will be so strong. If you get 2 bars of 4G LTE and don't actually have issues with the service I wouldn't buy one. Here's the information on it though: http://vz.to/1RBDCI6 Hope this helps!

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bikermam1211,

Greetings. Thanks for reaching out to us via the forums. I'll be happy to review your signal options. I only recommend trying to boost your signal if you actually have performance issues like calls missing or dropping calls. In most scenarios, two bars will perform pretty well. However, if you are having device performance issues related to the location, you can also set up a network extender. It is an accessory that you can purchase that links to an internet router and will act as an in-home mini cell site. Keep in mind that it is a 3G only device, and can possibly prevent you from being able to connect to 4G LTE at home, because the 3G signal will be so strong. If you get 2 bars of 4G LTE and don't actually have issues with the service I wouldn't buy one. Here's the information on it though: http://vz.to/1RBDCI6 Hope this helps!

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes